Roman Catholic Church
       
 

St. Michael Church has been a Christian house of prayer for 150 years, and it has been a Roman Catholic sanctuary for over a century.  In 1855, prior to the Civil War, Sidney Mason Stone designed the church with a Corinthian portico and tall central steeple.

The Missionaries of St. Charles (Scalabrinians) were the first priests to serve here since its foundation as a Catholic church during the years of Italian migration at the turn of the 19th century.  Today, priests from the Archdiocese of Hartford serve the parishioners of this New Haven landmark.

 

 
         Pastor:  Rev. Ralph M. Colicchio

           Deacon:  Mr. Richard Santello

EWTN, Global Catholic Network

    

           

 

Hartford Archdiocese Website

 29 Wooster Place
New Haven, Connecticut - 06511
203-562-7178,  Fax 203-752-0157
Email:  rcolicchio@cox.net

     Mass Schedules and Services Info
 
  Email :  rcolicchio@cox.net

Copyright ©  2000 - James Rutushni / Rutushni Associates. All rights reserved.
Started on: 21 June 2008
Email: jimrutushni@snet.net